Skip to main content

Justin Bieber - Lyrics - Home This Christmas


Looking out the window
Waiting for your headlights
To pull up in the driveway
It's really coming down tonight

You're scared that I won't make it through the storm
You should be here with me, safe and warm

I'll be waiting under the mistletoe
While you're driving here through the winter snow
Baby think of me if it helps to get you home
When the only gift that I really need
Is to have your arms wrapped around me
Baby think of me if it helps to get you home
Home this christmas

Pacing down the hallway
Trying to fight the urge to call
I could almost hear a pindrop
Cept for the clock on the wall

And I'm scared that you won't make it through the storm
You should be here with me, safe and warm

I'll be waiting under the mistletoe
While you're driving here through the winter snow
Baby think of me if it helps to get you home
When the only gift that I really need
Is to have your arms wrapped around me
Baby think of me if it helps to get you home
Home this christmas

I'm praying that you make it home tonight
So we can lay down by the fireside
You and I
Till christmas morning
There's nothing else that I want this year
More than just to have you here
I'll be waiting

Waiting under the mistletoe
While you're driving here through the winter snow
Baby think of me if it helps to get you home
When the only gift that I really need
Is to have your arms wrapped around me
Baby think of me if it helps to get you home
Home this christmas

Looking out the window
Waiting for your head lights
To pull up in the driveway
It's really coming down tonight

Our Partners

Simplify your business with Socially's efficient QR code maker and barcode scanner. Our platform offers a reliable QR scanner, a QR code reader, and a qrcode generator, perfect for handling all your QR and barcode needs. Whether you need to generate a QR code or scan one instantly, Socially has you covered. Visit QR scanner to scan your first QR code in seconds and explore our user-friendly tools!

Popular posts from this blog

Hailey Bieber's Nail Evolution: A Deep Dive into Her Iconic Manicures

From her minimalist finger tattoos to her enviable nail looks, Hailey Baldwin Bieber's hands are basically a Pinterest board. The model and entrepreneur has become a trendsetter in the beauty world, and her viral glazed donut nails are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to her impressive nail art repertoire. Hailey Bieber's journey with nail art is a testament to her ever-evolving style and ability to rock a variety of looks with ease. Let's take a closer look at some of her most iconic manicures and the trends she's helped popularize along the way. 1. Glazed Donut Nails: The Trendsetter One of Hailey Bieber's most famous nail looks is undoubtedly the glazed donut nails. This glossy, high-shine finish became a sensation, with beauty enthusiasts everywhere trying to recreate the look. The playful nod to everyone's favorite sweet treat added a fun and whimsical touch to her manicures, showcasing her ability to embrace both classic elegance and modern trends...

Justin Bieber - Lyrics - Down To Earth

Ohh, ohhuu... oh. I never thought that it'd be easy Cause we're both so distant now And the walls are closing in on us and we're wondering how No one has a solid answer But just walking in the dark And you can see the look on my face it just tears me apart So we fight (so we fight) Through the hurt (through the hurt) And we cry and cry and cry and cry And we live (and we live) And we learn (and we learn) And we try and try and try and try So it's up to you and it's up to me That we meet in the middle On our way back down to earth Down to earth ,Down to earth On our way back down to earth Back down to earth ,Back down to earth(4x) And Mommy you were always somewhere And Daddy I live out of town So tell me how could I ever be normal somehow You tell me this is for the best So tell me why am I in tears? (Whoa) so far away and now I just need you here So we fight (so we fight) Through the hurt (through the hurt) And we cry and cry a...